We have a list of trusted trades people if you need any help to prepare your house for sale.
For a copy of this list please contact Tracey on 0403 304 217.
- Clear bench tops of food, dish racks and cutting boards.
- Remove magnets and other items from the fridge.
- Remove dish liquids, tea towels, soaps and plugs from the sink.
- Put away garbage bins, brooms, mops and cleaning products.
- Add a bowl of fresh fruit or a case of fresh flowers.
- Clear away clothes, shoes and laundry baskets.
- Remove books, tissue boxes and jewellery from bedside tables.
- Remove portable fans, heaters and rubbish bins.
- Tidy study desks, remove excess toys and posters.
- Make your beds with your best linen or buy an inexpensive white doona cover.
- Clear bench tops of toothbrushes, soaps, razors and plugs.
- Remove shampoos, soaps and cleaning products from showers.
- Remove rubbish bins, scales, bathmats and laundry baskets.
- Close toilet lids, remove toilet brush and spare toilet rolls.
- Put out fresh clean towels, folded and hung neatly on rails
General Interior Preparation
- Remove door mats, floor mats and pet bowls.
- Clean windows, dust surfaces, vacuum and/or mop floors.
- Open curtains and blinds and turn off ceiling fans.
- Make sure all light bulbs are working and turn on all lights including lamps.
- Straighten tables and chairs and arrange cushions attractively
Outside the House
- Remove vehicles from the driveway and the front of the house.
- Move rubbish bins so they are not visible from the street.
- Put away garden hoses, tools, toys and bicycles.
- Empty the pool of any pool tools and toys.
- Contain pets in the garage or take them out with you for any inspections.